Friday 3 October 2008

What a week!

Hello! This has been rather a hectic week once more! I started this blog on Monday, then on Tuesday I went into town with three of my friends and we went to Pizza Hut and did some shopping. I wore pretty much the same outfit as I mentioned in my first post, with the AE skirt, except I wore a navy striped tshirt from Gap lol! Then I was back to school on Wednesday after the September weekend, and then yesterday I was at a philosophy conference all day at the private school, which was pretty intimidating!

I wore my flowery primark dress which I absolutely love, I wore it all the time this summer, black ankle boots and my new black leather jacket. I just got it the other week, so I still get so excited every time I see it just hanging in my wardrobe! It's from Urban Outfitters, and it's real leather so it cost an arm and a leg but I love it so so much!

Then I was back at school today, but I have a jammy free period after lunch on Fridays so I got to leave early :) So I got the train to Shawlands and went to all the charity shops. I bought this gorgeous peachy blouse with gold buttons in the vintage shop for £10, and a little black and white cameo brooch for £1 from a charity shop yay! I love cameos, there was this gorgey gold necklace with a cameo pendant in the vintage shop but it was £15 which is kinda out of my price range for a necklace, but I may save up and get it soon.

Sorry I still don't have any photos up because I'm charging my batteries for my camera but I promise to get some up by the end of the weekened!

xxxxx

No comments: